Our latest presentation:
Corporate Presentation September 2018
About Argonaut Gold
Argonaut Gold is a Canadian gold company engaged in exploration, mine development and production activities. Its primary assets are the production stage El Castillo mine and San Agustin mine, which together form the El Castillo Complex in Durango, Mexico and the production stage La Colorada mine in Sonora, Mexico. Advanced exploration stage projects include the San Antonio project in Baja California Sur, Mexico, the Cerro del Gallo project in Guanajuato, Mexico and the Magino project in Ontario, Canada. The Company also has several exploration stage projects, all of which are located in North America.
Argonaut Gold’s Mission – Our mission is to extract and deliver maximum value from our projects and gold mining operations for all our stakeholders. The management team has a strong history of creating value and will continue to focus on creating value.
Argonaut Gold’s Vision – Create the next quality mid-tier gold producer in the Americas with a production profile between 300,000-500,000 ounces.
We will continue to move towards accomplishing our vision and our mission within our daily operations through our unique values.
- Value adding consolidation in the gold sector.
- Seeing value for investing in projects beyond surface analysis, in both the field and the gold mining sector.
- Exploration and expansion of existing gold mining assets base.
- Maintain investor involvement in a productive manner.
- Management will deliver on operational targets while working to exceed expectations.
- We will operate in a safe, cost efficient manner, while honoring commitments to the environment and communities where we operate.
The Argonaut Investment Difference for Gold Investors
- Strong board and management
- Low cost production
- Leverage to gold through development assets
- Focus on high-return, short payback projects in the Americas
- Focus on simple projects
- Near term production growth
- Strong balance sheet