Creation, Delivery, Value
Argonaut Gold is a Canadian gold mining company engaged in exploration, mine development and production activities on gold-bearing properties in Mexico and Canada. Founded in 2009, Argonaut was created by an experienced executive management team focused on creating value for our shareholders.
Argonaut Gold’s primary gold assets are the El Castillo Mine (Durango, Mexico), the La Colorada Mine (Sonora, Mexico), the advanced exploration stage San Antonio project (State of Baja California Sur, Mexico), the advanced exploration stage project Magino (Ontario, Canada) as well as the exploration-stage San Agustin project, the exploration-stage La Fortuna Project (Durango, Mexico) and gold exploration projects located in the Sonora Mojave Megashear.
Argonaut Gold’s Mission – Our mission is to extract and deliver maximum value from our projects and gold mining operations for all our shareholders. The management team has a strong history of creating value and will continue to focus on creating value.
Argonaut Gold’s Vision – Create the Next Quality Mid-Tier Gold Producer in the Americas with a production profile between 300,000-500,000 ounces.
We will continue to move towards accomplishing our vision and our mission within our daily operations thru our unique values.
- Value adding consolidation in the junior gold sector.
- Seeing value for investing in projects beyond surface analysis, in both the field and the gold mining sector.
- Exploration and expansion of existing gold mining assets base.
- Maintain investor involvement in a productive manner.
- Management will deliver on operational targets while working to exceed expectations.
- We will operate in a safe, cost efficient manner, while honoring commitments to the environment and communities where we operate.
The Argonaut Investment Difference for Gold Investors
- Leverage to Gold
- >12 million ozs M&I Resource growing to over
- De-risked with low CAPEX and Operating Cost
- <$100/oz CAPEX
- <$600 LOM Cash Cost
- Favorable Jurisdictional Risk
- Potential Hidden Value Drivers
- Self Funded with a cash Balance of $59.8 million (as of March 31, 2014)
- Engaged Leadership – Proven track record